One of the things Advanced Tech owner Rusty Stevens enjoys in his spare time is cooking! Flank Steak is something Rusty loves making on the grill in the cool Fall weather and serving it with ranch smashed potatoes.
Give it a try for yourself and send us a pic on social to let us know what you think!
Flank Steak Marinade
½ C Balsamic/Red Wine Vinegar
1 C. Red Wine
⅔ C. Soy Sauce
⅔ C. Olive Oil
1 Red Onion
½ C. Brown Sugar
2t black pepper
2 t minced garlic
¼ C worcestershire
1 C chopped fresh parsley
1-2 Cups of Fresh Mushrooms
6 lbs flank steak
- Whisk Vinegar, Red Wine, Soy Sauce, Worcestershire, Olive Oil together until
- Add Brown Sugar, whisk for several minutes to dissolve.
- Add pepper, garlic, whisk for several minutes.
- Stir in parsley, mushrooms, and red onions.
- Pour marinade over flanks in a large container (or a large ziplock bag).
- Refrigerate overnight, stirring or turning 2-3 times.
- To cook, place on grill until medium rare. Serve by cutting the flanks on a 45 degree
TIP: Reduce the remaining marinade to use as a sauce over the flanks (which is also great on mashed potatoes!)
Also amazing as a portobello marinade.